Friday, May 29, 2015

Hair Day

Renee had an appointment to have her hair cut this morning.  So I dropped her off and then drove a short distance to Siesta Beach to take some pictures.  This picture was taken about 11 am on a Friday after the "snowbirds" have returned home.  There were still a lot of people on the beach.  But as you can see from the picture, the beach is very deep and can accommodate hundreds of people.

A view of Siesta Public Beach, a great beach.


I decided to take it easy today because while I was jogging this morning, I stumbled and did a 5 point landing on the sidewalk -- palms, knees, and side of my face.  My face was bruised and I have "road rash" on my knees and palms.  My self diagnosis is that I will live, but I'm not sure about my glasses.  Renee thinks I should just trash them rather than try to have them realigned.

This is not their normal adjustment!

Here are a couple of views from the lanai on our apartment.  We don't use the lanai much because it has been too hot.



Sunset from the side of our apartment building

No comments:

Post a Comment