Thursday, April 30, 2015

More Driving

This morning we drove to Sam's Club to purchase a mattress for the sister whom we moved to Venice yesterday.  Last night she slept on an air mattress.  So after buying the mattress, we drove to Venice again to deliver it.  We then drove back to the mission office to return the mini-van and pick up our car.  The mini-vans that the mission has are very handy.  There is space for a lot of people or stuff.

After returning the mini-van, we picked up our car and returned to Sarasota.

I had my car washed on Monday to get rid of all of the accumulated bugs from our trip to Sebring, Lake Placid, and Wauchula last week.  Unfortunately, as they were dusting the inside of the car, they reset my trip odometer that I had been using to see how many miles we have driven since arriving on our mission.  However, I had glanced at it on the drive up to Tampa on Monday, and we were just short of 10,000 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment