Saturday, April 11, 2015

Working on Projects

We didn't have any meetings to attend today, so we spent the day working on projects that President Cusick assigned us.  I had two projects to prepare for zone training meetings next week.  One is to prepare a presentation on Diligence.  The other is to collect a series of pictures from the internet of people in various situations that would allow for an introduction.  The idea is to project the picture and then have a missionary introduce him/herself given the situation.  I was surprised at how many inappropriate pictures came up with a search on an innocuous phrase such as people gardening.

It took more time than I had anticipated, but I was able to find a number of usual pictures.  Now I just need to work on my presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment