Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Long Drive for an Interview

I had a special consideration interview in Hudson Ward today.  It was rainy and blustery, so I allowed extra time for the drive.  That was a good thing because the traffic was bad.  Driving across the Skyway Bridge was exciting as the wind was blowing hard.  All-in-all it took me over 2 hours to get there.  Fortunately the weather had improved when I returned.

It was a good interview with a young woman who like others is trying to change her life.  I hope that following their baptisms these new members receive the support they need from the ward members.

Renee decided not to go with me.  She doesn't really have a function at these interviews other than to accompany me.  Because this was so far away, she decided to stay in the apartment and continue to work on the mission histories.

No comments:

Post a Comment