Friday, June 12, 2015

More Catching Up

Without any assignments for today, we continued our efforts to catch up on our temporal affairs.  I was going to have the oil changed in our car, but the closest place was too busy.  So I spent the day continuing to update our financial records.  I am trying to keep good records for tax purposes.  I haven't completed my tax research, but at least some of our expenses will be deductible for tax purposes.  Renee sent pictures to departed missionaries, pictures to Sister Cusick for the mission blog, and organized where apartments fit in the various five zones of the mission and linked them to a mission map.  She said there had been too much hugging and hand shaking and she felt like she was getting a cold so she also spent some time taking a nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment