Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sick Day

Renee isn't feeling well, so we didn't do much today.  Fortunately, we didn't have any assignments, so Renee could get some extra rest during the day.  I think that she may be coming down with a cold.

I was able to get a couple of errands done while she was resting.  I took my mangled glasses to an optical shop for repair.  They were afraid that bending the frame back into shape would break it.  I told them that I would just throw them away in any case.  So they tried bending it back and were successful.  So now I have my old jogging glasses back.

For our dinner, Renee wasn't too hungry, so we tried a new sandwich shop, Jersey Mike's.  Their "differentiation feature" is they slice everything to order.  We quite liked our sandwiches, so we will be going back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment