Friday, June 26, 2015

Study Day

President Cusick asked us to conduct a zone training meeting for the Sarasota Zone next Tuesday.  The general topic is Chapter 5 of Handbook 2 of Church's general instructions.  Chapter 5 is entitled "The Work of Salvation in the Ward and Stake" and discusses the role of the Ward Council in missionary work.  President Healey will conduct the training in the Lakeland Zone.  The other three zones will meet with President Cusick in the Mission Office.

So I spent the day reading the chapter and a couple of associated chapters.  I have put together a general outline of the training.  However, we have a Mission Presidency Meeting on Monday, so I may get some additional guidelines from President Cusick at that meeting.

During the afternoon while I was studying, Renee took the car and ran a few errands.  Of course, I was a bit nervous about her driving in still unfamiliar territory.  But she did just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment