Sunday, June 7, 2015

Stake Conference Again

We concluded stake conference today.  The general session was streamed to the Sebring Chapel for the members there along with those in Wauchula, Lake Placid, and Arcadia.  However, I saw several members from Arcadia in the congregation in the Sarasota Chapel.  The chapel is not very large, not nearly as large as typical stake centers.  It is an older building and was not built as a stake center.  I understand the Sarasota Stake was only created 6 years ago.

The building was full, and we had a good meeting.  Two recently returned missionaries spoke about the need to continue to do missionary work.  President and Sister Cusick spoke again.  Elder Thompson, among other topics, spoke about the need to share what we know with our friends.

After returning home, I was struggling to stay awake.  So finally I gave up and took a nap.  I think this is the first time that I have taken a nap since we have been here.

No comments:

Post a Comment