Thursday, July 9, 2015

Financial Day

We didn't have any assignments today, so we stayed in our apartment.  It was nice not having to drive anywhere.

My self assignment was to work on various financial issues.  I completed required annual tax forms for the retirement accounts that I maintained for my consulting work back in the day.  Next I worked on establishing the required minimum withdrawals from IRAs that I set up over the years.  Once one turns 70, the IRS mandates that funds placed in tax sheltered retirement accounts begin to be withdrawn so that taxes will be paid on them.  I don't think that we will need the money, especially while serving on our mission.  Nevertheless, I have to start taking withdrawals.

Renee posted pictures from our apartment inspections and searched for media items that could be sent out to members, interested nonmembers, and missionaries.

Spending the day in the apartment reminded me that we haven't posted any pictures of it.  So I took a few pictures of our "home."

View from the entrance to our apartment

Our dining table and living room

Our bedroom and Renee's desk

The second bedroom and my desk

Our kitchen
View from our Lanai

No comments:

Post a Comment