Friday, September 18, 2015

A Down Day

My car was way overdue for a major service, which I had scheduled for today.  When I called to make the service appointment, I was told if I came in at 8:30 am, it would be done around noon.  So I planned on just waiting at the car dealer service department.  However, when I arrived for the service, I was told that it would take until about 4 in the afternoon.  So the dealership had a driver take me back to our apartment.  I worked on a few projects, such as upgrading my Dell tablet to Windows 10, until they called and said my car repair was finished.  The driver returned to pick me up and take me back to the dealership.

I had a pleasant visit with the driver and gave him a pass along card.  So it wasn't a total wasted day.

No comments:

Post a Comment