Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Another Interview

We thought we would have an easy day completing the reading assignments that Pres. Cusick gave the missionaries as preparation for the zone training meetings.  However, we had an unexpected request for a special considerations interview.  I knew it needed to be conducted sometime this week, but I hadn't planned on it for this evening.  The interview was in Clearwater.  Since there wasn't really any function for Renee, she decided not to go.

So I drove to Clearwater to conduct the interview.  Although I was driving at the beginning of afternoon rush hour, it wasn't too bad.  It was a good interview.  The sister has a sweet spirit and a testimony of the restoration.  She told me that she wants to be a good example so her family (4 children and 12 grandchildren) will accept the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment