Friday, January 2, 2015

MTC Day 5

We completed the MTC today.  I think that we both agree that it was a good experience.  Although my bias is against role playing, I can see the value as we practiced teaching.  Today we had some presentations and discussion with returned senior missionaries who shared their experiences.  That helped us understand that our work and hopefully influence will not be limited to just our formal assignments.
Our District (Peterson's, Selle'rs, Wilson's, and Tracy's) and Teachers

I greatly enjoyed the association with the other senior missionary couples.  They are just good people who will have a great impact in the various locations around the world where they are assigned.  We learned that only about half the needed senior couples are currently serving.

Tomorrow we start our 34 hour drive to Tampa.  I won't mind leaving the single digit temperatures that we have had the last few days.  I'm not sure how much posting we will do while underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment