Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Day of Returns

We started the day by driving to Bradenton to check on the apartment where sister missionaries are living.  It took us about 30 minutes to drive there.  (It seems as though everything is 30 minutes or more away.)  The apartment complex is fine, but there may be a smoker living in an adjacent unit.  They will check to see if they might be able to change apartments when the lease expires in a month.

The rest of the day was spent with returns.  Renee returned to the hair stylist for some touchup.  We returned accessory items that we had purchased for our apartment -- comforters, placemats, etc.  The colors didn't work.

When I returned placemats to Bed Bath and Beyond, a young lady at the return desk greeted me with "President."  That wasn't too strange, since I was wearing my name badge.  (Although often in stores people mistake me for an employee because of the name badge.)  She is a returned missionary.  Her co-worker wondered how she knew me.  She responded that she had not met me previously but that I was a member of her Church.  The co-worker asked how she knew that, and she said because of the name badge.  She attends the Sarasota YSA Branch, but apparently was working on the Sunday we attended the branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment