Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Disney World

I suppose that I should not document in our missionary blog that we spent the day at Disney World's EPCOT.  We had a great time with our family.  We wore our preparation day clothing including our name tags.  We were stopped by a few members who wanted to say hello and wondered why senior missionaries could go to Disney World.  They seemed satisfied when we told them that we were with visiting family.

We enjoyed spending time with our grandkids.  I especially like that our 3 year-old grandson really likes his grandpas, so he was happy to have me carry him around.  However, my arms appreciated that some times I could put him in the stroller and push him around.

After they returned to their hotel, we drove back to Sarasota.  I was really tired, so it was a challenge staying awake during the drive back.  Renee didn't help as she slept for most of the way.  We needed to be back for the zone conferences that starts tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment