Thursday, November 5, 2015

Apartment Inspections

We did three apartment inspections today.  One apartment is up for lease renewal, and President Healey wanted us to take a look at it.  The Elders who live there are assigned to the Beneva Spanish-speaking branch.  Although the apartment isn't great, the Elders tell us that it is a good location with lots of Hispanics in the neighborhood.

The other two apartments are in Bradenton.  They are both newly leased, so this was the first time that we inspected them.  One of them was OK, the other was immaculate.  The only difference between the two apartments is the missionaries who live there.

My clothes are beginning to wear out.  I had to buy some new shoes last week.  Today, I started to look for a pair of pants.  I had hoped that my clothes would last until the end of our mission, but that hasn't been the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment