Saturday, November 7, 2015

Work At Home Day

We worked in our apartment today.  We have a meeting with the Sarasota Stake High Councilor responsible for missionary work tomorrow.  We helped set the agenda for the meeting, so I want to be well prepared.  We are going to discuss how to help the wards develop ward mission plans.  So far as we know, none of the wards (or branches) has a mission plan.  I suggested that we also discuss how to help train the ward mission leaders.  I don't think that the stake has done much in training.  I have volunteered, but so far no one has asked for my help.

In my preparation, I found an excellent website, everydaymissionaries.org, based on Clayton Christensen's book, The Power of Everyday Missionaries.  It provides many examples of how members can be engaged in missionary work.

No comments:

Post a Comment