Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Histories Done?

I think that we may be finished with the mission histories.  President Cusick has reviewed them and praised Renee for her work.  He said the histories are much better than he expected and much better than he would have done.  So now we just need to have him sign the cover sheets, and they can be emailed to Salt Lake.

As Renee was finishing up the mission histories, I started entering the data to complete our taxes.  It is taking me longer this year because I have had to start withdrawing funds from my various retirement accounts (IRA and Keogh).  This is a requirement because I have now turned 70 1/2.  So for each of the accounts, I have to enter the required minimum withdrawal amount that I received and the withholding tax.  It isn't difficult, just tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment